Saturday 23 November 2013

Oooohh! Another blog!

A blog seems to be the thing to do these days.  Whats the point in building skis, climbing mountains, going skiing or eating breakfast if I can't share it with the inter-world?  I thought I'd better get on board this fad before it dies like snowblading did and let you know how this winter progresses.  I'll keep you posted on the latest and upcoming news at Funk Custom Skis, maybe throw some philosophical gems your way and tell you all how rad Funk Skis are and why you should be on a pair.  I'll also endlessly spew about what I've skied lately, how much better of a skier I am than you, and how you too could be as good as me, if you'd only get yourself a pair of Funks of course.
Thanks for reading.  Hopefully it starts snowing soon and I can throw something interesting your way.
Greg

No comments:

Post a Comment